Google Search

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Out of Control by Sarah Alderson - review

Sarah Alderson, Out of Control

Wow, I did not expect to be hooked when I started to read Out of Control. It is fast-paced, super addictive and it feels like you've just watched a movie. I really enjoyed the mystery that was present in the book and I think Sarah Alderson did a great job keeping the reader in suspense. I literally didn't know what was going to happen in the next chapter which was what kept me going.

I think the character development was brilliant and what was really interesting was that the book is set in two days which was really cool in my opinion. It isn't one of my favourites but I think it's a good stand-alone to try after finishing a series or trilogy. If you're looking for a nice fast-paced and action-packed story then I really recommend this book! Especially if you have read Alderson's other books. I give it 4/5 stars.

• Buy this book at the Guardian Bookshop

Want to tell the world about a book you've read? Join the site and send us your review!


View the original article here